Thursday, May 29, 2008

Independent Service Learning Hours!!!!!!!!!!!

Who am I? What are my values? I am a young african american abitious young lady that whatever I put my mind to I can do it. And that I can do anything I can put my mind to.


What have you learned about this agency, these people, or the community? I have learned that working a helping young children you have to have a lot of patience and you have to try to keep your cool because somethimes it seems like you keep on repeating yourself and they still do not hear you but it is fun and I learned how to handle it.

What are three big issues that create problems that ouer serice is trying to adderss? Well my service(independent) was helping kids and i had a very good time. Three big issues that create problems is people not having patinene, knowledge, understanding, and wisdom..... children are special and they are are future.

No comments: