Tuesday, March 24, 2009

personality quiz

I am a ENFP. The Keirsey description says that I am a champion. Champions are rather rare, they consider intense emotional experiences as being vital to full life. Champion have a wide range and variety of emotions, and a great passion for novelty. And they also see life as an exciting drama, pregnant with possibilities for both good and evil, and they want to experience all the meaningful events and fascinating people in the world. The Butt and Heiss said I am a General: ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. They want to both help (at least, their own definition of "help") and be liked and admired by other people, on bo th an individual and a humanitarian level. They are interested in new ideas on principle, but ultimately discard most of them for one reason or another. Five personalities traits common to my type is Social, have a silly switch, friendly, serious, and childlike. Three famous people that share my type are Bill Cosby, Oprah, and Steve Irkle. Three careers that are good for my type are psychology, fashion merchandising, and education. Yes I agree with the results, the results sound alot like me.

No comments: